April 8, 2012

Easter Brunch!

Happy Easter!

Do YOU still get presents from the Easter bunny? 
I do!

It never gets old.

Thank you Mommy for the great Easter surprise! Since this is the first Easter that I would not be spending with my family, I wanted to make it a little special for myself. So, what better way than to make a delicious brunch! 


I was inspired by Pinterest, and decided a Stuffed French Toast was the perfect way to ring in my Easter brunch! This is a super easy meal to make and was outrageously satisfying!


Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Stuffed French Toast


Mix together 1 egg, 1/4 cup soy milk, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Peanut Butter
Banana
Dark Chocolate Chips
Make a sandwich 
Bathe in the egg mixture for 2 - 3 minutes
Flip and wait another 2 - 3 minutes
Melt 1.5 teaspoons butter over medium heat
Cook for 2 - 3 minutes or until golden brown
Flip and make the other side golden 

Serve with strawberries and a Birdie Friend!




No comments:

Post a Comment