February 13, 2012

New Week, New Theme

I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend! Mine was lovely, especially because Marshall came in town for an early Valentine's Day Celebration!!

Now, when Marshall and I visit each other, you can be assured enormous amounts of delicious food will be consumed during those days. And this past weekend did NOT disappoint! So that gave me a fun little idea for this week's blog posts.

I'm going to show you all basically what scrumptious food I consumed all weekend, by doing a sort of Food Tour of Dallas!


If you have never visited Dallas, then you are missing out on sampling some of the most delicious and unique food I have ever tasted. The variety of local, one-of-a-kind restaurants is amazing and I would love to share those tastes with everyone. So, my blog posts during this next week will focus on those restaurants and I hope you too will visit them if you ever get the chance to visit this great city. And since my mom is visiting me next weekend, I'll have even more yummy and delicious food/ restaurants to share with you.

Stay tuned tomorrow for my first restaurant "tour." Want a hint? The pizza was delicious!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment