March 6, 2012

In-n-Out

My computer is finally alive and back!! (It had a little mishap). I can now finally blog around my normal schedule!

Anyways, I had a delicious food experience this past weekend! I took my first trip to Fort Worth this weekend to visit the Rahr Brewery. If you ever get to Fort Worth, you need to take a Saturday trip to this brewery. For $10 you get a free pint glass and tickets to taste 3 beers (16 oz each).
SO MUCH FUN!
Pint Glasses
Since that took up most of the afternoon, dinner was kind of an after-thought. After getting back from Fort Worth, took a nap, and were hungry again for dinner, it was about 9:00 pm at night.

So what do you do when you are hungry on a Saturday night and your boyfriend just got in town?!?!
Well, you decide to go to In-n-Out!


This was my first experience at In-n-Out burger, but my first impressions?! DELICIOUS!
My favorite part about this place was the level of customization you could achieve of your burger. Take our meal for example:
Our Meal
On first look, you would think that's we just ordered a normal cheeseburger loaded with vegetables and In-n-Out's famous sauce, right? Well, you would be mistaken because each of the three menu items you see above had at least two custom requests. I'm sure all of you have heard of In-n-Out's "Secret Menu" before, right? I had to, so I made sure to research my meal before going there.

If you decide to venture to In-n-Out one day, I highly recommend you research all of the customizations you can add to your meal! This website features every-single item on In-n-Out's menu... well worth a look.

Getting back to our meal. Lots of special requests, but that is why In-n-Out is so great because they will  make your burger to your specific preferences!
The burger I ordered was:

  • Cheeseburger
  • No Salt
  • Extra Toast
  • Animal Style, no pickle
  • Extra Lettuce & Tomato
  • Cut in Half (but you can see from the picture, they forgot that part, but only a slight negative)
Marshall's Burger was:
  • Cheeseburger
  • No Salt
  • Extra Toast
  • Animal Style
  • Chopped Chilis
Fries:
  • Well Done (so crispy and delicious, a must order)
  • No Salt

The result: SO GOOD!!


I know, I know, you ask for no salt, but the burger is probably loaded with the stuff already... I get that. But since it already has mixed in, you do not need any extra sprinkled on top! And you really didn't miss the salt on the fries since the ketchup is salty anyway.

When you go, ask for your burger and fires without salt... It was probably the only fast-food experience I've had where I left, and didn't feel gross and bloated. The burger and fries weren't overly greasy either!

And you want to know the craziest part? We got there at 9:30 pm and the place was STILL PACKED! I'd hate to see what it's like around a normal meal time! And for all that delicious food you see above, the total price for 2 burgers, one order of fries, one soda, and one water = $8.28
super cheap
You really can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment