January 8, 2012

First Post of the New Year!

I have been a bad blogger....

I have NOT blogged in over a week!! And I didn't even wish everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
New Year's Eve Dinner!
New Year's Resolution: Blog a minimum of 5x per week! 

I never wanted to start this blog to soon after forget about it and never let it see the light of day again. So, my new year's pledge to all my readers is that I WILL blog! And my goal of 5x per week is very realistic I believe! That allows me a weekend off if I choose, or a night off of blogging in case I have a super hectic week/ big tests coming up. But I will never forget you!


I also wanted to take a moment to address my blog's theme. Now as I had said before, this will be a food blog highlighting my passion for food! But I also want to address that this blog will also emphasize a healthy lifestyle. For me, good health starts with good nutrition. But eating healthy, and what some people may call "bland food"  is not what I'm talking about! A well rounded diet can be fun and delicious! I'm not getting my RD/ Masters in Nutrition for nothing!

Example:
Eggplant Stuffed Poblano Pepper

And no way am I forgetting working out! Exercise is another component of a healthy lifestyle that is super important to me. So every so often, I will talk about fun ways to exercise!
Workout with friends! It's fun!

Basically my main points are, this blog will be primarily a food blog incorporating aspects of a healthy lifestyle!

I would love to get feedback from you all as well! If there is anything food related that you are interested in or have ideas for me to blog about, let me know! Leave a comment, or email me at eatssweetstreats@gmail.com

I'll get back to you ASAP! Happy, Healthy Eating!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kimberly! I love the picture. It makes me look like I'm about to go on a run in my chacos haha. Anyways, I would love if you posted something about ways I can incorporate flax seed into my diet (such as different foods I can sneak it into).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That's a great idea! I'll be sure to do a flax seed post soon!

    ReplyDelete